Friday, July 17, 2015

The Daily Me

Listening: The hum of the fans since our air-conditioning is dead. Sweating up a storm over here, I forgot what it was like to be hot x)

Reading: Just finished Talking With MY Mouth Full by Gail Simmons, which I picked up from the library at random and rather enjoyed.

Eating: Everything. But homemade bean burritos tonight


Wearing: My gigantic green Christendom College t-shirt and gray capris.

Feeling: Like the fatted calf. And sick. But, to be honest, I generally feel sick these days. Hoping it passes soon.

Creating: Back into drawing! Or trying to be :)

Planning: A drawing of my OC's Gunnolf and Jodis.

Striving: To gain five pounds and be happy with it. I'm happy where I am now, but I haven't quite reach my goal yet so bleh, but I got this one in the bag.


Quote of the Day: "Get wisdom, because it is better than gold: and purchase prudence, for it is more precious than silver. " Proverbs 16:16

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Niccy! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! http://theadventuresofannapuppy.blogspot.com/2015/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete