Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Update

These past few months have been a struggle, and I am still struggling in my own little way. In the bustle of all this, I'm afraid that I've forgotten my little corner of the internet. This is really alright really, as none of it has a place here on the internet, but I do still have some things to share with you!

I've been baking! Like a little maniac, birthdays, father's day, my parents anniversary, and even catering a grad party that turned out to be absolutely fabulous. It's something that I really do and something that I am genuinely interested in making a career in!






















My brother's birthday cake. It was his twentieth and he requested it. Alex doesn't ask for things unless he really wants them, so I was totally happy to make it for him!























Kevin's twenty-second, who requested Keylime pie!


















The grad party cake :)























The grad party Monica x)



















For my granddad's birthday because he really deserved a little something. So I made him the most delicious chocolate cake.

For other updates on me, visit my tumblr HERE. There's been a lot going on and this may give you a bit of insight into it.

Also for updates on my England tripe, visit HERE

Also trying to get back into drawing, which has bee quite a bit of fun!
















Just felt I should post something x)

And to heck with this formatting, geez, blogger o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment