Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Daily Me



Listening: To the hum of computers and the commentary of brothers playing video games in the next room. Knights of the Old Republic, I think I'll give it a try soon.

Reading: Finishing up Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott. Not my first time reading it of course, but I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it.!

Eating: Pb&J for lunch.


Wearing: A black maxi skirt with my nautical Old Navy sweater and tights despite the weather because I tend to be a little chilly.

Feeling: A little on the cold side, a little confused, a little tired.

Creating: Hoping to swing back into writing soon, because it has been ages since I wrote a proper anything! I'm not very creative just now, but I'm thinking maybe some video games will bring it back!

Planning: I'm working as an assistant producer in my school's Shakespeare production of King Lear, we're in pre-tech week week and the storm is about to hit! It's going to be bus-eh this next week and a half!


Striving: To be strong, and to fix this mess that I have created and immersed myself in. It's not as bleak as I tend to make it sound, I think :#). But it is frustrating, and tiring, and I don't always understand what I'm doing or why I do it. But things will be better soon.


Quote of the Day: "Courage, dear heart." -C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment