Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Daily Me

Or The Weekly Bi-weekly Me, but I digress.

The latest me: (as of yesterday)

Listening: To my baby sister singing some pop song in the other room while spinning in the office chair. I don't even know how she knows this son.

Reading: Jeeves and Wooster by P.G Wodehouse, as well as The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Both are extremely entertaining and TSL felt like very good reading for Holy Week, but I still haven't finished it yet due to Easter festivities.

Eating: Attempting to pace myself on the Easter leftovers. watercress and buttermilk soup, Italian Easter bread, herb and potato tart, plus coconut cream cake. It's becoming quite a problem!

Wearing: Jeans just a tad too big and a brilliant pink shirt combo with my sister's furry, hooded sweater that's too small in the shoulders. It's cute tho, so pfft.

Feeling: A little tired. The Easter season had some really miserable moments despite everything, but I feel like I learned from them and came out stronger on the other side. I'm being patient with myself and avoiding negativity as well as I can! Just trying to get plenty of sleep and eating balanced for a bit.

Creating: Still working hard on My Grateful Space. It's coming along nicely. Also hoping to draw and write some this week. My creativity is still a little dead and I feel super guilty about it... Trying to get over the feeling. Writing and drawing is not all that I am, and I'm just taking it slow.

Planning: To go graduation dress shopping today! So exciting! I'm hoping that if I do gain enough weight by graduation that we'll still be able to return it for the next size up if we need to? I'm a bit nervous about that...

Striving: To prepare for a history presentation and to study well for finals! I got this. 

Quote of the Day: "The present is the point at which time touches eternity." -C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment